Home About Games FAQ

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Hello there!

Posted by: | |
Couldn't find author of this cutie :(

Hello there! I'm Pixie. This is my very first post on this blog. Hopefully, you'll like this blog and whatever comes with it. 


For the first blog post.... I want to say very very WELCOME, and announce that this blog has opened officially. I spent a lot of hours on the design (meaning editing the template + widgets). 
Mainly, you can expect things on my blog like cute graphics for your website. I have set up an agenda on when I post what type of stuff like DIY, video, kawaii picture to share... etcetera. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Any tips on improving my blog would be awesome. 

For now, this is just a welcoming post. Stay tuned on more high quality posts on Web Goodies by just Following me! (Follow button in the Sidebar hihi).


I ♥ YOU! A comment, share or like would mean the world to me. ^^ 
By the way, if you want to know About me, please visit the About page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
I'll get back to you as soon as I can :) ♥